In brief, this Managing for Results programme is about how to manage teams and individuals against goals through personal accountability. In so doing, it is imperative to ensure both vertical and horizontal alignment and integration (no dysfunctional silos) so that the execution of business strategy is driven in a way that builds a high-performance, high-engagement culture that ensures sustainable business performance.
We are guided by the belief that when people know and understand what is expected of them, because they have been able to take part in formulating those expectations, they can and will perform to meet those expectations.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to;
- Project acceptable personal brands as managers.
- Effectively play their ambassadorial role of upholding and enhancing the desired corporate brand.
- Describe the role and functions of an effective manager.
- Distinguish between supervisory and technical / professional duties.
- Identify the leadership style best suited for use in a particular situation.
- Use the various supervision techniques in order to get the best performance out of subordinates.
- Identify root causes of problems and come up with optimum team solutions.
- Effectively manage their time through recognizing and avoiding time wasters.
- Manage the performance of their subordinates and carry out performance appraisals professionally.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GIVE US
- Your Vision, Mission, Core Values statements.
- Your Strategic Intent statement, if any.
- Your need for change…Current Challenges vs Desired State.
- Last year’s Annual Report, if it is a public document.
Five (5) days.
- Basic fee is $55 per delegate per day (if course is conducted at client’s premises).
- If the course is conducted at Mandel Training Centre, an additional $20 per delegate per day is levied. This covers lunch and three teas (plain tea at 08 00 hours, tea with sandwiches at 10 00 hours, and tea with biscuits at 15 00 hours).
- This places the total course fee at $75 per delegate per day, subject to at least 15 delegates attending.
- The course fees are payable in full and in advance.
- Senior Managers’ Refresher
- Middle Managers
- First Line Managers / Supervisors
Groups of 20 to 25 delegates can be trained at a time.
- 10 TIMINGS
The earliest date on which this course can happen is
2 weeks notice
11 2017 COURSE DATES
First course 16-20 January 2017. Second course 17-21 July 2017
12 RELATED COURSE(S)
• Team Building.
• Project Management