By the end of the workshop participants should be able to:
- Listen actively and avoid jumping to conclusions.
- Accept that individuals are different and that each one has an important contribution to make.
- Consciously strive to take advantage of individual strengths when solving problems that face the Team.
- State their Department’s Vision, Mission, Values, Strategies and Goals, and commit individual effort towards the achievement of these.
- Describe the roles of Team Leader and Team Players.
- Practically use the key principles of problem solving and decision-making, conflict management, communication and the holding effective meetings.
- List some of the reasons why teams fail.
- Produce an action plan to take back to the workplace for practical execution.
Two and a half (2½) days.
Mandel Training Centre
$75 per delegate per day (this fee includes lunches and three teas). $55 per delegate per day if held at Client’s venue.
2017 Course Dates
As per booking by Client.
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Results Based Management