Training is vital to a learning organization and a cornerstone in the improvement process. It imparts the skills and knowledge that people need in order to address business opportunities, solve problems and improve processes. The results are too important to leave to chance. Helping managers and supervisors recognize the practical skills they need to “stand and deliver” and giving them the opportunity to practice these skills in a safe environment will be the key benefits of this training workshop.
By the end of the workshop participants shall be able to:
- Define learning, training, education, and facilitation.
- Explain how adults learn.
- Identify training needs using tools provided.
- Develop and use training materials and aids to support learning.
- Produce lesson plans with SMART objectives and deliver training using the 4Ps.
- Select and use effective training styles that are in line with adult learning principles.
- Identify and control their body language as they deliver training.
- Handle questions and other difficult situations professionally.
- Evaluate whether the training objectives have been met.
5 full days.
– $75 per delegate per day if course is conducted at Mandel ($55 tuition + $20 lunch and 3 teas).
– $55 per delegate per day if course is conducted at Client’s premises (However we strongly do not recommend this.)
2017 Course Dates
First course 20-24 February 2017. Second course 21-25 August 2017.